Friday, April 11, 2008

A Very Gooey Party!

Skor Cake with 'Happy Birthday Jaime'
We had a whirlwind of activity going on the entire weekend with Scott's wedding and the AMPHL conference. In between everything, let it be known that tomorrow is Jaime's birthday also. (We'll be at the conference on the 12th, his special day, so we celebrated on the 11th instead.)

Jaime, I love you! Thank you for being mine and I am so glad you are here. You are definitely worth celebrating every day, not just today or tomorrow!

group signing Happy Birthday

Singing..er..SIGNING "Happy Birthday" to all the spring birthdays: Josh, Jaime, Brittany, and Stephanie. We celebrated them all while we were at it!






Brady frantically trying to express an idea in a gooey medium
We played pudding pictionary. There was one bowl for each birthday person. I wrote bunch of nouns, objects, and adjectives on slips of paper that reminded us of each person, to make it more personal and humorous. I changed the bowls around so some of the spotlight was shared by them all. For example, Jaime loves the Chicago Cubs, so I put down on one of the papers, "A baseball." Rock climbing was for Brittany, etc. The crowd enjoyed it and we got a few goofy images in the pudding!




Thank you, Josh and Lisa Knapton, for letting us use your house to throw a party! We had a GREAT time! Akhila is a darling!

No comments: