For President's Day weekend, Jaime, Huck, and I packed our overnight bags and without a plan, we just started driving off. We picked some random location on our GPS device and we ended up in Long Beach, WA three hours away. We saw one of the self-proclaimed "Largest Frying Pan in the World" displays. This was actually a functional frying pan before."Huck, how much bacon do you want? This or that?" (Now that's a serious pan fit for a giant dog!)
[Dramatic music]For all you breakfast lovers, this is a dream come true. Jaime and I had to stand in line outside to work our way in for a table (it's worth it!). The menu is about 5 pages of creative breakfast foods only. Jaime had a Country Platter with eggs, hash browns, and biscuit with sausage gravy. I had the Johnny Appleseed Omelet with baked apples and cheese inside of it. Before you wrinkle your noses, we'll tell you that the flavors are actually delightful together! I'd come back to Long Beach just for breakfast.

1 comment:
What a cute picture of the three of you! Mom and I loved driving around your area up there. It is so lovely and so much rustic stuff and quaint villages. We're dying to come back up. When do you want us to visit you again? I'll buy breakfast at the breakfast place.
Post a Comment