Thursday, December 31, 2009

That's It Folks...For Now

Wrigley Field
The last post was about a year ago! Where does all the time fly? (With the baseball sky high in the air?) We've gotten an unanimous vote from all you viewers saying "UPDATE!" So in an effort to do the right thing, we'll summarize the past year here--yes sort of like a Christmas letter rehashing the year's happenings--only Christmas isn't in June. That's all right, isn't it?

16 comments:

edwardsfamily said...

SOOOO cute! Love it!

Julie Tegeder said...

I'm happy to see you have a blog! I love the "you know you have a great dane when.." too cute. I look forward to keeping track of you! We have a blog at www.julietegeder.blogspot.com.
Peace!

Runnells said...

we're glad you guys have a blog so we can see how you're doing! Hope all is well with you guys! :-)

sacweb said...

What a fun, fun blog!! I had a great time (over 2 hours) looking at everything! Now we won't miss out on so much. Hurray! I LOVE it already!
-mom

sacweb said...

This is really Dad using Sharrie's login since I don't have a google account.What a lot of work! I'm so impressed! Maybe you should get a job as a web designer instead of a nurse :-)Mom is just showing me around the pages and pictures.

LeeElle said...

Hello friends! I'm glad to see you're doing well. Blogs are such a great way to stay in touch! I too have a blog (who doesn't these days:)leeeelle.blogspot.com come

Pahnke N'Paws said...

Wow! So glad to see my favorite set of over sized paws! Love it! sierra

j- said...

Love your guys's blog- I made a comment here and there as I was reading through it to catch up! You guys are awesome! WE sure do miss you!!

Hailey said...

Thinking a lot about you guys! Looks like you are having fun. Missing you!
Hailey & Co.
http://theletteroftheday.blogspot.com/

The Calls said...

What a fun page! I'm glad we exchanged blog addresses..I love these blogs, everyone can stay connected this way!

Carrick family said...

Hey, I found your blog through Nancee Macedone. It was good to see how you guys are doing. Haven't seen you both forever! Where r u guys living now? Is it ok if I add your blog on my friends link? U guys look soo happy together! Miss ya!
Shellee

Anonymous said...

Decemeber 2008? You are posting from the future? LOL

Unknown said...

Ann , Jaime, and Huck-
Hey, its Ashlee! I got your blog address from Scott and thought I'd let you know that we have one so we can stay caught up on each other! I love to see how much fun you three are having! Anyway, here is our blog address... ashandscottie.blogspot.com
Have a great day!! :)

Katie Webb said...

Hey Ann! This is Katie, Calvin's daughter. I found your blog on Karen's blog so thought I'd take a peak. Looks like you guys are having a blast! We also have a blog. http://clintandkatie.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Hi! Finally had a chance to hunt for your blog. It was so good to meet you two recently and hope to have the opportunity to get together for more fun soon!

Take care,
Rachel and Bob and Tristan

Chrystee said...

Whoo! Glad that you finally updated your blog! I really liked the pictures from your Europe trip. I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had TONS of fun there and really enjoyed it. :)