Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Doggie Halitosis? Gone!

Huckleberry went to the vet today to get his teeth cleaned. Needless to say, the house was empty all day without him being home with me.

This afternoon when I brought him home, he was still groggy from the drugs and was "lost" even in the living room. I had to show him where his water pail was and show him where to lie down. He tried to take a nap, but seemed to not remember how. (He was lying all crooked, trying to close his eyes, but wasn't comfortable. All he could do was grumble and look at me for help.) I had to actually take his head in my hands and put it down on the bedding. I moved his legs out from under him to make him more comfortable. He let out a sigh and promptly went to sleep.

Huck finally reached a weight of 150.1 pounds! (Almost four years old, it's about time he reached his target weight!) He's always been on the thin side, being active.

No comments: