This was during the end part of my clinical rotation. I was still looking for ways to improve my skills. My brother, Adam, has good veins so I begged him to come by the hospital during a slow time so I can practice intravenous insertions. He said, "No way!" but was sweet enough to round up the whole rest of the family and drag them here. I got to poke a couple pair of arms that night! Nice! That shows love! The girl sitting on the right is Autumn. She and I knew each other in high school and we were shocked when several years later, we were paired up; this time she was a certified interpreter and I was now a sign language user. Back in high school, neither one of us knew ASL. What a big surprise!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
IV Practice
This was during the end part of my clinical rotation. I was still looking for ways to improve my skills. My brother, Adam, has good veins so I begged him to come by the hospital during a slow time so I can practice intravenous insertions. He said, "No way!" but was sweet enough to round up the whole rest of the family and drag them here. I got to poke a couple pair of arms that night! Nice! That shows love! The girl sitting on the right is Autumn. She and I knew each other in high school and we were shocked when several years later, we were paired up; this time she was a certified interpreter and I was now a sign language user. Back in high school, neither one of us knew ASL. What a big surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment