Fall Semester 2006 is an experience we never want to do again. Jaime and I had to each complete our education in different places. Jaime's pre-doctoral internship landed us in Miami and I had planned on finishing up in Provo and being available to trail along. Due to some unexpected twists along the way, I ended up going back to Provo to wrap up everything in addition to doing a clinical rotation at the American Fork ICU. Needless to say, it was one of the hardest things to do, culminating our student careers apart. At a time of increased intensity, the last thing we needed was to be solitary. It's like finishing a marathon and looking up and no one is there. We were lucky, though, to have so many people who watched out for us when we couldn't do much to watch out for each other. We give our heartfelt thanks to you! We could not have done this cursed semester without all that help.
I graduated, but am not interested in celebrating just yet. After taking the NCLEX exam and (hopefully) passing it, I will feel like I got what I set out to do. Just one more step. Besides, I'm not hanging around Provo when I could be running off to Jaime!
Hahn came to visit, as did Jaime's dad, Mary, and her dog Star.
Some of the things Jaime did during his play time:
The Valerino Family next door got this new puppy. She's only a fraction of Huckleberry's weight, but still came over to play once in a while to make the apartment not seem so empty.
Guess where these guys are?
Yep! With the alligators. Boys will be boys!
A lake where Florideans experience cable-towed water-skiing around its perimeter. No, it's not Lake Powell, yet it's still entertaining and you sleep really good that night!
Who's playing?
No comments:
Post a Comment