
I was working at American Fork ICU and was on the job today when I got a text message that Melaine went into labor and gave birth at around 3:00 this morning (right?). During my lunch break, I got to run upstairs from the ICU to the Labor and Delivery unit and see our beautiful neice! The entire semester, I stayed with Adam and Melaine two nights a week to be right next to the hospital so I wouldn't have to drive an hour each day going there and back in such a short time. Despite being right there working at the same hospital, everyone else already came and saw Hannah and left! Wynette and Beth drove here in the middle of the night, for example.

Last night Adam, Melaine, and I had a Jack-o-lantern dinner and Melaine was dressed up as a witch. We had a fun evening together and had little idea that in less than 12 hours, Hannah would be born. So fun to be right there! I sent pictures to Jaime and missed him even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment